Ignite Hybrid - I-SERIES by PROLITE (Power. Touch. Affordability) Ready. Set. Ignite! The PROLITE Ignite is ready to take off and land on a pickleball court near you! The Ignite’s hybrid shape was engineered for quicker reactions to the ball for a crisp feel at impact. The rounded outer edge of the paddle aids in digging out every ball at your feet. Excellent touch at the kitchen line on quick volley exchanges and long dinking rallies, the Ignite will outlast your opponent.
*Ignite your game and never look back. Fire it up!
Core: 13 mm Polypropylene Honeycomb
Facing: Carbon Fibre with textured polycarbonate
Length: 15 3/4"
Width: 7 7/8"
Weight: 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
Tennis style end cap
Grip: Contoured Tacky Grip
Grip Circumference: 4-1/8"
Handle Length: 4-7/8"
Low profile tapered edge
Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
Meets the USAPA's specifications
1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all paddles from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective paddle professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you. All of our paddles have a 1-year “no dead spot” warranty. If it is decided that PROLITE will not cover your paddle due to negligence, normal wear, or deemed not the fault of PROLITE, we will provide the customer with a one-time 25% off coupon code.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR PADDLES DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS:
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (ground, other paddles, net systems, etc ).
- Chips, fractures, cracks or separation of the edge guard due to a result of impact with any object(s) other than a ball. See example
- Damage or defects caused by paddle dents also known as paddle dings.
- Damage due to falling on the paddle.
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper installation of a replacement grip.
- Paddles used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment.